On our way to Palm Springs, I dragged Bill kicking and screaming to the outlets. To my surprise there was a True Religion outlet and since I've been wanting a pair forever I just had to go in. As I was searching for a pair, I was approached by a sales person telling me about all the sales. Some did say irregular, so I asked her about those and then she preceded to tell me that this wall (as she was pointing to it) is all on sale because it's the large sizes and we have too many and we're trying to get rid of them. I had to politely tell her that "I am that size and it's not a big size". I thought she was going to die right then and there!!!
Robers Out!

2 Shoutouts!:
did you tell her that you are that girl also!!!!
let me guess...you're out spending daddy bush's rebate.
Post a Comment