When we first got married, my sisters would call Bill every night for about the first month to see what I was cooking and make sure I was taking care of him. We weren't exactly taught our "way around the kitchen" by my mom (no offense mom, but on a bright note you do make a mean Mac 'n' Cheese). I had been very successful with learning how to cook and what to cook so it wouldn't be the same thing every night. That streak came crashing down tonight. I don't know how I did it, but I incinerated our pork chops. I mean, there was hardly anything left. We had to open all the doors and windows to keep from being completely smoked out of the house. On the bright side, if anyone needs a hockey puck, I've got two for you. I don't know how I did it. I was setting the table and came to check my email really quick (well, and I may have gotten sucked into TMZ and some people's blogs) and the next thing you know smoke had filled the house. I ran into the kitchen and pulled out the charred pork chops! Good thing I had leftovers from last night. Poor Bill had spaghetti for dinner last night, for lunch today, and for dinner tonight!
Robers Out!

6 Shoutouts!:
You're such a good wife, Paige! You could have gone to Courtney's for dinner! : )
You are a good wife!!!! I cannot believe it took over a year for you to burn something! That TMZ sucks me in to all the time.
Come on, Paige. Give me some credit. No one starved in our house!!
There is nothing quick about looking at TMZ. It was the thought that count.
Look here
I got sucked into the computer the other night while I was cooking pork chops too. They didn't burn, but they were a little dried out. Did the smoke alarm go off?
~M1
Post a Comment