That's right, I am currently packing to head to Dallas for a week. My work has a week-long meeting/training...lucky me! Shouldn't be too bad except for the fact that I have to leave on Superbowl Sunday. At least I get there with enough time to watch the game.
Let's hope I get there in one piece. I'm not the best traveler and tend to get quite sick on planes. If you hear of an American Airlines making an emergency landing tomorrow, not to worry, I'll be the cause. I would have either passed out in the bathroom or on the floor getting to the bathroom. It's usually worse when I'm by myself because I have no one to tell the flight attendants that I'll be okay. When flying alone, my dilemma is always whether or not to tell my "neighbor" that I may throw up uncontrollably and pass out, but not to worry...I do it quite frequently on longer flights and I'll be okay.
Robers Out!

6 Shoutouts!:
You and Candice need to turn off the music on your page! How am I supposed to secretly be checking your pages from work if music keeps blasting from my speakers?!
OK - I can hardly wait until someone ELSE makes a comment on how to keep your speakers from blasting. Alot of people who read this blog have the Kollen gene you know!
I agree with the music....I like it although my children hear it and just HAVE to see it right then. I try to read my blogs without my kids hovering. I turn down the noise and next thing I know my husband has turned it up full blast.
Oh my . . . I never thought of someone else turning up the volume on me! I just hit the mute button before it starts if I don't want to play.
OOOPS! I just posted as Jackson'smama! Azure must have been logged in on my computer!
Get rid of the music. When are you coming home????? I miss you.
Post a Comment