Thursday, February 21, 2008

It all started with Candace...

I can't do this anymore....you people have to stop creating blogs! I started blogging about a year ago and the only other blog I followed was Candace's and some random girl that Courtney got me hooked on that she found on ivillage when she was pregnant with Kate (admit it, you all stalk people you don't know!). Anyway, my nightly ritual of blogging (and stalking) has gone from about 2 minutes to 30 minutes, but sometime that increases because I find myself rechecking blogs to see if they posted within the hour(s). I currently read my friends' blogs and their friends' blogs (and sometimes even their friends' blogs--you all do it!), all while I'm still stalking the girl in TX (thanks Courtney). The worst part is that sometimes I'll even read the TX girl's friends' blogs. I think I can waste the entire night away by just checking blogs. Oh, and we can't forget about TMZ. If it's a busy day for Hollywood, I could be on that for 30 minutes (don't you just love it when the "wait there's more" button is not something you haven't read?)


Candace, here's the "shout-out" you've been wanting:
"Thanks for starting this!"


Robers Out!

9 Shoutouts!:

caxline said...

I'm glad to start the trend. I absolutely love knowing and sharing in the lives of all my friends!

themonteleones said...

Thank you Candace!!! I am absolutely addicted and also have my friends addicted....that is why I added all my "friends" blogs to mine so that my school friends can check my softball friends, we all love it!!!! I sometimes check like 3-4 times a day! It is fantastic!

The Stiles Family said...

We all do it Paige. Your friend/family blogs help keep me sane as a mom because I realize we are all dealing with similar issues with our children. Tell them thanks for me and keep the stories coming...good and bad:)

CrazyRossHouse said...

At least you don't have kids. The bad part is when you lay in bed at night and can't fall asleep and it hits you "wait, I am stressing about my ivillage girl that's on welfare and doesn't speak to FOB because he's got a new girlfriend." She's not me, I don't know her, I don't personally want to know her, though I would like to meet the little mouth I am feeding (her lovely son Cade)and I just have to laugh!!!

kkp1220 said...

You don't have to worry about courtney. She never posts!!

Anonymous said...

The key is reading blogs of only people you know. That takes long enough. Forget the rest. It doesn't matter.

Grady Family said...

And to think I was the only one....lol! I swear my blog "check list" is growing by the minute! And now I am so addicted to random people's lives...what does that say about me? Hmmm...

The Scotts said...

So true Paige, have a long list to check every night, and it just keeps getting longer. Thanks Candace!

Kelly said...

The greatest thing about this is that you had seven posts before the night was over. I am so addicted to all of your blogs that I want to start my own, but what am I going to talk about? Maybe the funny things that my mom, dad and grandma do : )