It was Bill's grand idea to post the April Fool's Day blog about me being pregnant. He loves this "holiday" and got a kick out of nobody realizing that he posted "Big News" on April Fools Day:)
Although, I am begging him to get pregnant so I can stay at home and eat bon bons and watch Oprah all day every day (that's what moms do right?), he wants nothing to do with it, yet. I will let you all know when things change! Let's hope sooner than later:) Hope we didn't get people's hopes up too much.
Robers Out!

7 Shoutouts!:
I knew it! I called Jeana last night and told her that I thought it was an April Fools joke.
I thought it was kind of strange that you didn't tell your sisters first and you wanted to meet for happy hour today. Good one!!
You little SH#*!
I never get fooled on April Fool's and I was had TWICE today, ugh!
I hate April Fools! My coworkers son called he and said he was in jail... 2 frantic minutes later he said April Fools... so not funny... you did get me:)
Dude, your a total CRACK UP!!!! That was good one. I almost pulled that prank on Brandon. I don't think that he would have found that too funny or true. hahah
I just figured it out, you ho bag!! :) I think I still love you, though! :)
That wasn't nice. Good job fooling everyone. I am surprised I didn't notice.
Nice April Fools trick. You fooled me when I read it, but was a little shocked that you would make your announcement to everyone. I was excited for you because you will make a great mom:)
Post a Comment