Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Big News!!

Since we've entered the 21st century and started blogging about our lives and sharing news, I thought I would take the opportunity to share some big news in the Robers' house. I know this is very impersonal, and I'm very sorry that I haven't been able to call each of you, but I have been very busy at work, and Bill has been extremely busy as well. Anyway, I know I run the risk of offending people for not calling (sorry Courtney, Candace and Kelsey), but the big news? I'm pregnant! Yep, you heard me right, I'm pregnant. I am 6 weeks along and everything is going great. I promise to keep all of you informed right here. Stay tuned!
Robers Out!

12 Shoutouts!:

Grady Family said...

YYYEEAAHH!!!! OMG! I am SO excited for you! You are so going to love it! And now I can live vicariously through you:-)
Just thinking no more dieting!
Love ya
and CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congrats! I am so excited for you.

Mommy said...

Congrats to you and Bill.

Debby said...

Now just how great is that!? Congratulations sweetie . . . life as you know it will never be the same - just better and better and better.

jackson'smama said...

YAY PAIGE! That's awesome! Welcome to "Mommy Land!" It's amazing...you're going to love it! Congrats to you and Bill!

themonteleones said...

Oh my gosh, that is awesome!!! You are going to make the best mom and most importantly, ALL of your sisters owe you BIG TIME!!!! I thought we were going to go have a beer tomorrow?????

Jeana said...

Can't wait for you to join the chaotic gang!!!! I'm so HAPPY for you two! Congrat's!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is BIG news. I am so happy for you and your husband. You need to do one of those pregnant ticker count downs on your blog. Congrats!!

Katy said...

What??? OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! Yay!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wait!! April Fool's, right??? Good one!!

themonteleones said...

The more I thought about this last night...I agree with Ang, that was a fabulous April Fools Joke!! No way would you not tell your sisters first and I saw you Saturday with a drink and you would have already known (or had a hunch). Nice one Paige!

caxline said...

that better be a joke...i just spent the entire weekend with you and you didn't say a word!