I finally took Bill to Sonoma State. He had been begging me for years, so after 2 years of dating and a year of marriage, I finally made his dream come true (can you sense my sarcasm?)! We were up North for Michelle's baby shower and we had some free time. We strolled around campus and he got to hear all my old college stories, see my dorm room, the infamous pub (where I would spend most Tues and Thurs), the new library, and of course the duck pond.
Robers Out!

5 Shoutouts!:
It looks like you guys had a great time!! FOr some reason your last two posts showed up like a few days later (the post from Nancy's party showed up today-and you know how often I check)!! Glad you had fun.
Do you have a scarf on? It wasn't THAT cold!!
What fun! Was it the same as you remember?!? It was been SO long since I have been back...I am sure all the memories would come roaring back.
Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend!
Oh, the duck pond. How nice to go back and visit our old stomping ground. It has been years for me and last time I was there so many things seemed like they had changed. I hope you had a nice relaxing time with Bill.
I love the duck pond.
Post a Comment