Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Colorado

As most of you know, Bill and I have decided to take a new adventure and head to Colorado. Bill took a job with Holme Roberts & Owen, a law firm, where he will be following his dream to work in sports. He will be working in the Sports Transactions Group.


We are very nervous, sad, scared, and yet excited about this new adventure. Bill starts work on June 2nd and I will follow in the beginning of July. I will accompany him out there and attend his firm retreat in Vail for the 1st weekend and then head back to CA to finish up with work and hang out with my family.


We hope that you all come visit us! As we search for a home to call our own, stay tuned to the blog. We will tell you all about it...stay tuned for a virtual house warming party!




Robers Out!

9 Shoutouts!:

caxline said...

Robers out for good! BOOOOO!

CrazyRossHouse said...

Remember, it's like you are going away to a JC. You are on the accelerate track and will be purchasing a home in Yorba Linda Ca. in 2010!!! Otherwise I will be very angry!

The Stiles Family said...

How exciting for Bill and you. Congratulations. I hope everything works out for both of you as you begin a new adventure. Good luck.

Michelle Wing said...

I can't wait to come and visit you. I've already looked into flights so my bedroom better be ready ASAP!

jackson'smama said...

Wow, Paige! Good for you though. It sounds like a great opportunity. We will miss you, but the blogs will keep us all connected. : ) Hopefully we'll see you before you go. Are you having a going away party??

kkp1220 said...

I will never come visit you and I am your only hope. I hope you and Co Co will be happily ever after. Bring her to stroller strides and try to make friends that way

j/K
xoxo
KKP

kkp1220 said...

We were tricked. We were had!!! Love you anyway.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We can definitely relate to being scared yet excited. Now you are a little closer to Wisconsin. And Bill will have to rediscover what it's like to wear winter clothing and drive in snow!

Katy said...

Are you sure this isn't another really bad April Fools Day joke?? :(