WE'RE HOMEOWNERS!
Bill and I bought a house and we're very excited! Here is a little a little tour (~3 min) that you can see. Robers B&B will be open immediately to anyone who wants to come visit!
Robers Out!
Robers Out!
XOXO Bill and Paige at 7:24 PM
15 Shoutouts!:
CONGRATS!!! Welcome to the world of mortgages! I am so excited for you:) When you do you close escrow?
We close on the 30th!
Paige, the house is beautiful!! I love the views.
Oh my gosh Paige, that is gorgeous, maybe we should all move to Colorado.
It's beautiful, Paige! Congratulations! I hope Bill lets you get a cleaning lady! Tell him to Quicken that into the plan. : )
Congrats! That is very exciting.
What beautiful House. The view was amazing. Looks like you will be doing some serious entertaining. Congrats to you both!!!!
Congrats...I was secretly hoping the tornado yesterday hit your home!!!
I am so jealous and so happy for you! I already told Kelly we are staying in the basement:). p.s. I am trying to talk Kim into going!!!
Wow...looks fabulous! Did Court tell you that I am secretly obsessed with the all the Kollen girl blogs? If only that b-otch would invite me to your family gatherings! Just because we don't job share anymore, doesn't mean she has to cut me out!
Paige - congratulations! Finally your turn to be a hapy homeowner! No feeling like it.
Regards,
Nicole Paloney
I'm with Candace. I hope a tornado hits it, pulls off the roof and then the biggest rain storm Colorado has every seen hits that very same day.
Of course all before you move in your things. I wouldn't want your Juicy Couture or Coco Channel to get ruined!
Candace and Courtney, I don't think you're very funny. You do realize that someone DIED in that tornado in Colorado, right? I'm sure his family thinks it's funny.
Congratulations Paige. The house is beautiful. I am very excited for you. I think I want to move to Colorado..bigger house, better mortgage payments, awesome views, and a fireplace in your bedroom. What more could you ask for. I hope everything works out great for Bill and you. Are you surviving leaving your family? That would be the tough part for me.
I don't think your "anonymous commenter" remarking about the tornadoes, knows your sisters and truly gets the sense of humor you sisters have with each other. You are very caring and close, and you use humor as your common denominator. Like you really wished anyone would die or that some tragedy would happen to anyone of you!!! Just thought I'd say something and hide behind "anonymous".
Post a Comment