I had a Mother's Day post all ready to go with an idea of the pictures I would post, but instead I was greeted with the flu. Not just any old flu where I would feel lethargic and have no energy, but one that confined me to my bed and bathroom. I was dead-to-the-world on Sunday. I could barely make it to the bathroom when needed. Needless to say, I didn't even make it over to my parents' house. I tried, believe me. I had almost convinced Bill that I was okay until I pushed him out of the way on my way to the bathroom. I am glad he wouldn't let us go. I would have been useless, and he was afraid I'd infect the kids.
Mom, I'm sorry I wasn't able to spend the day with you. I wanted nothing more than to hang out with you and the family. Thank you so much for being the best mommy in the world.
Mitzi, thank you for being a wonderful mother to Bill and making me feel like a part of your family from day one. I only wish we could see you more!
Robers Out!

6 Shoutouts!:
I hope you feel better! It spreads fast, too. Our gang had some weird bug that went from me to Abby to Trevor to Ruby to Aubrey and now Brian. Have Bill pamper you and get some rest!
Hi - I feel for you. I have a horrible cold and it kicked into high gear on Mother's Day. Needless to say I was in Walnut Creek and Concord for 5+ hours and did the brunch thing. The things we do for our mothers :)
I hope you feel better soon.
I hope you are feeling better. Sorry to hear you were so sick.
Awww..you're so sweet to your mommies, Paige. I must have blogged you the flu because I had that exact same thing Friday. I hope you're feeling better!
Paige, you're my best girl!!!
Post a Comment