I can't even think of a good enough title to explain what happened to me last night. I went to see Kenny Chesney with my old college roomates, Katy and Erin, and Katy's sister, Mary. We were hoping for a fun night with some good music and drinks, but what we ended up having was a night we'll never forget!
Leanne Rimes opened up for her and at the end of her act there was a "text this number for a meet and greet with Leanne". Katy, Erin, and Mary started to text and I thought they were crazy...nobody EVER wins those things. I gave into peer pressure! We didn't think anything about it and left to go get another drink. Meanwhile, Erin gets a text that says, "you're the lucky winner of the night. Contact John (Leanne's Manager) to see where to go. Are you kidding me??? We still didn't think it was real. She talked with John and he directed her where to go, so she and I (she could only bring one friend) went down to the floor to meet up with him. He takes us backstage, outside to her tour bus. The whole time we were walking backstage, I kept thinking it was a joke and he was going to turn around and say, "just kidding...you're on candid camera." It was so surreal. We met Leanne Rimes and her bandmates. She is so nice and super cute. He brings us back and then gives us wristbands to get into the "sandbar" which is the area right upfront by the stage. We go get Katy and Mary and bring them down to the floor! We were so close to Kenny you could see the sweat on his shirt! Kenny was unbelievable...even for the 5th time that I've seen him. He just keeps getting better and better!
Some of the highlights of the night (other than meeting Leanne Rimes and getting in the "sandbar") were:
*Uncle Kracker making a guest appearance*
*Kid Rock making a guest appearance*
*Seeing Emily Procter in the sandbar*
*Also seeing Jaime Pressly in the sandbar*
Kenny Chesney Poets & Pirates Tour
She just found out she won the "text of the day" to meet Leanne Rimes
We just found out Erin won!!

14 Shoutouts!:
I am SO jealous!!!! How amazing is that?!? I wanted tickets to that concert, but I just never quite got them, bummer! Great pics!
only you!!! 1st off who is Sean Parr? Secondly, did you tell Jaime Pressley that she should have been home with her little boy Dezi, and thirdly (if that's a word) did you let her know that you weren't impressed by her Gucci hat and you have a Coco Chanel???
That's awesome, Paige! I'm actually speechless right now. : )
All I have to say is that is soooo Summer, it is meant to be you must be best friends with her!!!
I'm a bit jealous. I love men in cowboy hats and tight jeans. I think it was from living up in Sonoma.
I don't even listen to country music, and I'm jealous! What are the chances of that??? See what blogging is good for - bragging to lots and lots of people that wouldn't normally get to know. Love it!
So FUN, Paige! Wow that's a lot of unexpected excitement.
Oh my gosh...your pictures and description don't do that night justice!! It was so much fun and I'm so glad we got to do it together!! :) Love ya!
WOW, What a night for you and your friends.
That's so awesome
Paige that is awesome! What a night!! Those are some great pics of Kenny ;) Did you by any chance ask Leanne if she had a blog we could stalk?! :)
Lucky girl!
Wow, what a night? I need to hang out with you more before you leave for Col.
No way! What a surreal night! Jamie Pressly is so pretty. What fun pictures!!!
Post a Comment