Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thanks Daddy Bush!!



We would like to thank Daddy Bush for "giving" us a stimulus check. We just got $1,200 deposited into our account. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing because that means that we don't make a lot of $$. I would like to give a big shout-out to the Axlines and Putz's for paying WAY more in taxes than any family should, which allowed us to receive this nice little check. I will think of you when I spend it at the mall!!! I think COCO will have a new friend soon!


Robers Out!

4 Shoutouts!:

kkp1220 said...

sit on it and spin baby!!!

xoxo

Maybe you could buy us a cute little treat

Michelle Wing said...

Glad someone I know is going to get a check!

Jeana said...

When I get mine, I going buy a ticket to see you!!!! Kelly, too!

Mommy said...

Thanks Paige for finally adding me to your Blogger friends list. hhahha

Danielle