Bill has to take the Bar exam (required to practice law) in Colorado. He got his study guides/manuals in the mail today. I'm glad that he's the one that has to read these and not me. I think it would take me 20 years to read these (and I'd never understand them). Luckily for him, he gets to go through them them in 2 months! Aren't you all jealous?
Robers Out!

9 Shoutouts!:
WOW!!! That is a lot of reading! Just think, he will be really busy and you will need to get out of his way. You know what that mean - Shopping :)
~M1
Yikes..I would be staying in California. Good luck
I would rather stick needles in my eye!!!
have fun
xoxo
now you have extra alone time to get dumber by watching tv while he studies
I cannot think of anything worse!
I am so jealous!!
Oh my gosh! That looks absolutely miserable.
That is good enough reason to stay California
I think all of those books combined are more than I actually read in college! If he doesn't pass does that mean you get to stay? Hmm, just a thought...
Post a Comment