Sunday, May 18, 2008

Danika's Baby Shower

Danika had another baby shower (the last one was just for co-workers) at a cute little cafe in Manhattan Beach. It was a really fun shower! It was coed, so there was beer and wine (of course or the boys wouldn't have come) which always makes for some fun times! I really love my co-workers, so it's always so sad when we hang out because I know that these times are limited.



Laura, Shannon, Danika, and I


Bill and I

The highlight of the party was creating our play-doh babies! I highly recommend doing this instead of a game if you are planning to host a baby shower. We all had a can of play-doh and had 5 minutes to create a baby "masterpiece." Here was Bill and mine. (The diaper was Bill's doing.) Isn't that such a cute idea? I'm totally stealing it next time I plan a shower.


Me with my play-doh baby!




mommy and daddy (to be) with their play-doh babies!




Monkey Tail flowers! Have you ever heard of them? She had a "monkey" theme. Her friend Amanda drove all the way to Huntington Beach (the only place that sells these) to get them as centerpieces. Are they not just about the coolest flowers?





Robers Out!

3 Shoutouts!:

Jeana said...

I AM DYING... and I think you know why:) Of coarse I'm the one who leaves the mean sounding comment... you'll have to keep me updated:)p.s. when are you officially moving? Right now it is $158 round trip to Denver!

Kelly said...

You are my idol. You got the comment of the year!!! I am so jealous.

The Beard Family of 5 said...

I hope you don't mind that I read your blog from Kim's... I have to tell you that you absolutely crack me up! You guys all got me so intrigued as to this "mystery blogger" that went private yesterday! I can't believe Angie, Jeana and Kim didn't fill me in - I can't get enough of the blogs, I'm constantly looking for celebrity ones.. ~Shannon ( One of Kim's friends from highschool )