Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hayley's Baptism

Hayley was welcomed in God's family with her cousin Meghan on Sunday and we had a wonderful and special day with family and friends. Her Godparents, Auntie Jodi and Uncle Ed, came out from Iowa with their family to share this day with her. We had a big celebration after the ceremony. Hayley and Meghan wore the same baptism gown that Courtney and I wore when we were baptized.

Hayley not quite sure what's going on



Hannah with Hayley and Meghan

Hayley and Meghan

Me with Hayley, Marmie with Meghan, and Courtney

Bill and I with our goddaughter Meghan and Courtney and John

The Ross' and the Robers'

Jodi and Bill with Hayley

Auntie Jodi and Uncle Ed

The Steyers and the Robers

Bill and I with Hayley after the ceremony

Jamie with Hayley

All the kids after the ceremony



Meghan being Baptized

Hayley being Baptized



Katy and I with Hayley and Joey

Mommy and Hayley



Courtney and I with Hayley and Meghan



Bill and his sister Jodi with Hayley

Hannah and Kate giving Hayley kisses





Meghan right after she was baptized

Hayley right after she was baptized

Katy and I with our kids!

Emily with Joey and Hayley



Marmie and Poppy with Hayley

3 Shoutouts!:

Erin said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Thank you for sharing them all!

Just Kat said...

May God bless Hayley, today and always. You guys have a beautiful family!

CrazyRossHouse said...

Love the pics on the floor of the church;-)

Awesome party, just wish we had enough bread;-)

Kelsey P