WHEN
1. You don't change your daughters diaper all day
2. You still have her in 1's when she should be in 2's.
1. You don't change your daughters diaper all day
2. You still have her in 1's when she should be in 2's.
Courtney refuses to put Meghan in larger diapers. She is still squeezing her little butt into 1's. (For those that don't know anything about diapers, 1's only goes up to 12lbs and Meghan is already 14lbs). What's even more amazing is that nothing got on Meghan...her onsie was completely clean!

6 Shoutouts!:
If that isn't motivation to put her in 2's, I don't know what is!!
If nothing got on Meghan, who's the poor soul that got soaked?!!! LOL ;) Yah, I think it's time for 2's alright!! ;) Hope you guys are having fun!! :)
I think I still have some 2's that Andrew didn't use. Should I send them down?!
Whose lap is that???
Now that is impressive!! :)
I've had Jared in 2's for weeks! Glad that hasn't happened to me! Knock on wood.
Post a Comment