Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I want to wish every Mom a Happy Mothers' Day!

I had the most wonderful first Mothers' Day. We hosted game night here last night and we made quite the little mess and since we partied till 1am (I know...party animals), I had no energy to clean-up. When I woke up this morning, Bill had the entire house cleaned and all the dishes done!! I was so happy. Hayley only woke me up once in the middle of the night and she and I slept in till 9am!! We had a lazy morning and didn't get out of our pj's till noon! Bill surprised me with 3 more charms for my charm bracelet, but Hayley got me my most favorite present! I have been begging Bill for an iTouch for over a month...I need to be able to update my facebook status and tweet when I'm not home!! Hayley must have heard me because she got me one!! The sad thing is that I need to return it and upgrade it to an iPhone. The iTouch only allows me to get on the Internet when there is a wireless signal...not whenever I want. How am I supposed to update if I don't have a wireless signal? Needless to say we spent part of our day at the Apple Store looking into iPhones and talking to AT&T on switching services. I have the best daughter...she just knows what her mommy needs (and the best husband...who may have helped her pay for it so she didn't have to break her piggy bank)!!!










8 Shoutouts!:

CrazyRossHouse said...

what charm bracelet??

Aimee said...

Happy First Mother's Day! What a great day you had. I'm counting down the days until I can get an iphone! I'm stuck in a stupid contract with AT&T :-(

Katy said...

You two look so sweet together! I hope you had a great first Mother's Day!!

Sandy said...

Glad you had a great first mother's day! Those are great pictures of you and Hayley!!! ;)

kkp1220 said...

u look good with dark natural hair;;-)

Ali C. said...

Great present! Hayley is a good listener.

gm-vasquez said...

Where is Hayley's Mother's Day Bow???

The Monroes said...

Happy first Mother's Day!