Sunday, May 31, 2009

Junior League 4 Miler

This weekend was our Junior League 4 miler. It was so much fun and the weather was absolutely beautiful! We had an amazing course along a stream and ended on Colorado College, which is such a beautiful campus. We had about 100 runners, which is awesome for an inaugural race, and raised alot of money. We're already looking forward to next year...it's going to be bigger and better!

Julia * Me * Jenn

Hayley and Eli

Since Jenn and I had to work it, Molly pushed Hayley and Julia pushed Eli

Dave * Cathy * Bill

Jami, Laurie, Jenn, and I with Prowler (Colorado College's Mascot)

On your mark, get set, GO!


Loved that they dressed up!

2 Shoutouts!:

kkp1220 said...

Did Bill run it? Is that last picture of Cathy and Dave? So fun;-)

Michelle Wing said...

I like Hayley's outfit! ;)