We're headed to Vail this weekend. We are so excited since neither of us have been there. Bill's firm is having a retreat and wife's are invited...Yeah! I've never been invited to his retreats before. The best part about it is that we have most of the weekend to do what we want...no meetings or mandatory events. And they even give us some "spending money" to use for our liking. Guess what we're going to do with it?
Yep, headed to the spa! I can't wait.
We're staying at the Sonnenalp Resort....BEAUTIFUL!
Of course, since where in Vail I'm on a mission to see if we can see Ryan and Trista (from the bachlorette). Wish me luck. I'm trying to convince Bill to drive by the fire station just to see if we can get a glimpse.
I'M HOPING TO SEE HIM:
Robers Out!

4 Shoutouts!:
You're my kind of girl, Paige! Going after the reality stars. I so would do that too! Keep me updated! : )
One word. HOTTIE!!!!!!!
u r lame!!!!!
Have fun
xoxo
Dude, you are a total crack up. Your blogs are awesome. Make sure that you let us know if you spot Ryan and make sure that you get a pic with him.
Post a Comment