We had a great time in Vail this weekend and had a great time. It's absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect...maybe a little TOO hot. When we looked at the temperature for the weekend it had just snowed and was projected to be cold all weekend, but when we got there it was 80 degrees and sunny! I'm just glad I'm an overpacker and grabbed a short sleeve shirt on the way out the door, only wish I would have grabbed my flipflops. I was the only girl wearing Ugg Boots in 80 degree weather!

Heading out to Vail!
Heading out to Vail!
My new friend!
They folded down our sheets at night, gave us water and cookies, and layed out robes and slippers for us! We had 1st class treatment!
On the balcony of our room.
Has anyone ever been to VAIL? What did you think of it?
Robers Out!

4 Shoutouts!:
Your dress looks familiar. Where have I seen it? J/K Glad you had a great time. I'm bummed you didn't get to see Ryan. Did you ask the firefighters if/when he was working? They probably get asked that alot.
Wow, the view from house is so amazing. It's going to be so beautiful this winter. I too recognize that dress.
Very cute "summer" dress!!!!
Hello! I was wondering if I could do an email interview with you for a magazine article I'm writing for Vail Valley Magazine. Could you email me at adawn72@hotmail.com? I need some visitors' perspectives and would be glad to send you a copy when I'm done. Thanks! Andrea
Post a Comment