Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Springs!

Locals call it "The Springs", so since we are moving there, we have no choice but to call it that!


Like it or not, here we come

Happy Homeowner!

He bought it, but I got it!!

Our House!






We love it!



They gave us a gift...I like gifts!



A tool box filled with snacks and tools! SO COOL!



My Kitchen...recipes accepted!



Bill's favorite appliance...he picked out this one!



Robers Out!

4 Shoutouts!:

Sandy said...

Paige your house is Gorgeous!! Brian plays in Colorado Springs in about a month!! I might just have to see if I can make it out there too!! I would love to see you guys and that new fabulous house!! :)

Jeana said...

Dang, you look like a sexy beast in that black outfit! Again, congrat's on your new home... it beautiful!

The Robin Family said...

OOOOOOO!! I love you kitchen. Congratulations. Enjoy you first snow fall.

Shalyse said...

Seriously BEAUTIFUL!!! Aren't you excited to decorate it?? :-) Can't wait to see more pics!