I got purse tagged....I'm supposed to post pictures of all my belongings that are in my purse. The tricky part is they are all in Colorado. I just have my wallet and a borrowed a purse, from my mom, on occasion, but at this moment it's just my wallet and that's not too exciting. BUT, I do have something better...my sister, Courtney's, purse.
YOU ALL THOUGHT HER CAR WAS BAD...YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!
Warning: NOTHING was staged. After I found out I was tagged and didn't have a purse, Kelsey and I decided to do Courtney's purse. We just dumped it out and snapped away!
I Tag
Candace (because she was so sensitive that she wasn't tagged last time)
Sandy (Kelsey wants to see what's in yours!)
Kelli
Michelle Wing
Kim Young
Ali
Mommy:) (Danielle)
Anyone who stalks me:)
Robers Out!

10 Shoutouts!:
Hey, why didn't I get tagged :) - JK
Of course Kelsey wants to see mine, she is always making fun at me because my "make-up" bag is a zip lock baggy!! And my wallet is always a mess ;) Too funny about Court though, she needs a serious organizer to help her asap!! Come on Kolllen girls...help your sister out!!! ;) lol
P.S. As i just rummaged through the contents of my purse, AKA: Diaper bag, I realized mine looks a lot like Courts!! Uh-oh!! It wasn't as bad, but thank you for purse tagging me so I could actually take the time to clean it out!! :) lol
That's my hair bow!!!
You tagged the wrong girl...my purse was cleaned earlier today to change purses!!!!
I can't get over the fact that Courtney had a melted candy bar at the bottom of her L.V. She needs to send it in for a serios deep cleaning. I think I keep my Louis cleaner then I keep my kids.
You guys are too funny. I think that my purse is going to look much like Courtney's, just a little less stuff.
Just for the record. John just gave me the checks to cash. The chocolate wasn't on the bottom of my purse. It was on the spoon only. Other than that, I have no excuse:)
HAH! So glad you didn't tag me. My purse is a hot mess and now I have time to clean it out before Kim tags me!
Oh, that's to funny! Be care posting confidential information (sorry, just being cautious..I work at a bank).
thanks for doing this...your sister seems So funny!!!
Post a Comment