Saturday, June 21, 2008

We're Back!

We had a wonderful time in Wyoming. We got there and didn't stop all week...my feet are still hurting. Wyoming is BEAUTIFUL, but VERY different. It is definitely the old west over there, but I loved it! I don't know why, but there's something about the country that I love...the cowboy hats and boots, the belt buckles, and the laid back lifestyle. Don't know if I could ever life that lifestyle (Wyoming didn't have a Nordstrom), but I sure do like to pretend. I even purchased my very first belt buckle and I LOVE it. I wore it everyday. I've always wanted one and I figured there's no better place to buy one then in Wyoming.

Modeling my new Belt Buckle

**a close up**


More pictures are coming. I'm currently going through the 300+ that I took. I don't think you want to see them all:) I owe Bill for the rest of my life for all the pictures that he took. He's not much of a picture taker (he thinks memories are stored in his mind, but I keep telling him that they are stored in my photo albums that I spend all winter working on), so he didn't like it much when I kept pulling out my camera. He was a trooper and took lots for me!
Thanks Bill...you're the best!



Robers Out!

5 Shoutouts!:

Sandy said...

Paige, I love the buckle!! Why no cowboy hat though?! :) Glad to see you guys are back, I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip! By the way, I talked to Brian about coming over 4th of July...we are seriously thinking about it!! :)

The Stiles Family said...

I love the belt buckle. It is so cute and girly:) I didn't see any cowboy boots. It sounds like a great, relaxing trip. When do you officially begin your journey to Colorado?

Jeana said...

Are you going to start a new trend? I don't like cowboy/country stuff at all, but that buckle is pretty cute! And I would LOVE to see all the pictures!

The Beard Family of 5 said...

I love the belt buckle! It's probably the least "cowboy" and most fashionable one they had!! I can't wait to see more pictures... I live my desire to travel wishes through your blog!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the buckle! What a fun trip!