110 MORE DAYS TO GO...
I've hit 25 weeks and feeling good! I don't want to jinx myself because I'm headed to AZ this week and I'm anxious to come back and have to adjust to the altitude. I'm sure the lack of sleep and running after the destroyers will be worth it though:)
I had a doctor's appointment today and all is going well. She is growing very well and the heartbeat strong. I am getting bigger by the day and more uncomfortable by the minute. She has her days and nights confused, but I'm hoping by the time she's born she'll have it all figured out. She sleeps all day and when it's my turn to sleep she starts kicking and doing cartwheels and somersaults. I have to say that feeling her move could be just about the weirdest feeling ever! Bill felt her move for the first time the other night and thought it was the coolest! I think that's because he got to roll over and go to bed while I had to feel her all night:) He now enjoys feeling her "perform" nightly and if she doesn't cooperate, he gets mad!
I just want to know when I'll be able to look like this again....
The week I found out I was pregnant!


15 Shoutouts!:
Paige you look SO Great!!! :) It never fails, they start torturing you before they are even born!! lol :) We can't wait to see you in AZ...hurry up and get here already!!! :) :)
You will be fine. I will have to say, you will no longer be able to be sleeping beauty like you normally are and you will have to become a morning person. Anytime I am feeling down for being up so early, I get myself a sonic breakfast burrito;-) See you soon,
xoxoxo
You look amazing Paige!
You look GREAT! Am I right, are all of you pregnant at the same time? Have a great time in AZ with the destroyers.
my favorite thing was feeling Beck! I would drink juice just to get him going! So soon she will be here. Lay low, my friend and take care of that baby girl.!
You look SO good. I wish I looked like that! :) just remember the feeling of her moving inside you...it is easy to forget once she arrives! It is totally worth all of the uncomfortable feelings! I promise!!
Can I say mean things about a pregnant ladies? Seriously, again you guys have good genes... Candace, Kelsey, Courtney...you all look great! So not fair. I was outweighing Jeff by the time I was in month 1 I think!!!
Finally your belly is matching mine!!! How did you get 2 weeks ahead of me when this whole time you were only 1? Me confused. Keep taking pictures!
You will look back on those pregger pictures once the baby is born and realize how CUTE YOU LOOKED! I know it's hard to feel "cute" when you are in the middle of it... but trust me, YOU LOOKS INCREDIBLE!!! :-)
You look great Paige...you are probably going to lose a few pounds chasing the destroyers this week :) My absolute favorite part of being pregnant was feeling both of them move...so profound (okay maybe I really did also enjoy eating Taco Bell whenever I wanted without any guilty feelings too :)
HOw cute are you?!?! I loved that feeling so much. Enjoy it while you can, it will be gone before you know it!
I look bigger than you do and I had my last baby 28 years ago!!!
Your still so tiny. First pregnancies. I'm bigger than you and 8 weeks behind you. You look great and almost there.
You're more than half way there!! You look terrific- glad to hear your baby is kicking around= healthy!
You look great! Have fun in AZ.
Post a Comment