I'm going home tomorrow for 10 days!
Baby Cheetah is ready to make his/her entrance into this world and I get to be one of the 1st persons there!
Twilight is coming out this weekend and I'm going to go see it!
I'm finally feeling better!
It's thanksgiving and I'm wearing jeans with elastic on them, so I can eat whatever I want!
I get to eat 2 pieces of pie; 1 for me and 1 for my little princess!
I'm getting my eyebrows done! Seriously, I look like some kind of animal. They haven't been done since August. I can't find a place here that I trust.
I'm also getting my hair cut...same problem!
It's almost time for Black Friday! I can't wait to get the ads and start routing my day!


16 Shoutouts!:
Only question I have is who or what is baby Cheetah???
Erin
I hope I can see you! P.S. I always love your comments:) And NOOOO I am NOT pregnant, but we currently put an offer on the same house(we were trying to buy it 2 years ago for 550,000.00.)Just this week we put an offer of 340,000.00!!!!Wish us luck!
lol.. you have lots to be excited about!!! I am jealous of the elastic pants :)
I can't wait to see you and your pregnant belly on Sunday!! I had a bunch of students who saw Twilight at 12:01 and loved it, which gave me goose bumps!!!!! Can you convince Candace to come see it???? What about Courtney for dinner after???
Have fun!!!
So jealous:-(
How exciting. I can't wait to hear about your Black Friday adventures. I think I'm going to wait to see Twilight, I hear the theaters are filled with screaming teenage girls. Mike want to come with me, so I'll spare him.
What prego jeans are you wearing? My 7's cut into my belly and my Paige Premiums slide down. The ones from Motherhood are just too ugly. HELP!
Your "HOME" is in Colorado where your beloved DH lives! You are merely visiting CA!!!
I won't even comment on "Twilight"...I vividly remember us making plans to go see it TOGETHER!!! Way to sell out on me!
Have fun at home and Happy Thanksgiving. I have to admit I am a bit jealous of the elastic waist jeans. Oh, by the way. . .baby cheetah?
Thanks Candace. Although, I'm afraid to ask, what is "DH"?
Paige loves to leave me for weeks at a time, and she always has some excuse. Then she is mad when she returns and feels sick. If she stayed in the first place, she wouldn't get sick.
I hope I get to see you!!!!!
Have fun in Cali!!!! That is awesome you get to be there for Candace's new baby!!!! Hope you guys have a great Turkey Day!!! :)
Man I am so jealous of the elastic jeans!!!! Eat one more peice of pie for the greater good ;0)
And TWLIGHT was great!!! Screaming tweenies and all.
Hope you have a great trip and Happy T Day. Enojy shopping...I can't wait!!
Why is it SO hard to find a good place to get your brows done ?! I feel you pain!
Have a great visit at home! I can't wait to hear about Baby Cheetah!!!
Happy Thanksgiving:)
Can't wait to hear what you thought of Twilight.
Post a Comment