Okay, so we've all heard Courtney shopping stories, but I think this one ranks up near the top! We're at South Coast today and she usually takes advantage of Kelsey and I to do all her returns that she doesn't want to do or is scared to do because she does so many and sales people know her by name. As we're walking into the mall she hands me this onsie and the receipt to Talbot Kids. Okay, no biggie. I ask her why she doesn't want it and she says she doesn't like it anymore. I precede to look at the receipt and it's from 3 YEARS AGO! Is she serious? She can't find a receipt from 3 days ago, but one from 3 years ago, no problem!!! She tells me where to go, but no store. I go to the directory to find where it moved to...IT'S GONE! No longer in business. I guess that's what happens when you wait 3 years to return something.
On another Courtney note...she's lucky I didn't have my camera with me because it's time for another Bessie update. That car just keeps getting worse. I don't know where she's going to put a 3rd child! The funny thing is that she has an excuse for EVERYTHING! Why does your car smell Courtney? "Oh, it's from my bagel this morning." Why is there a soup ladle behind your passenger seat? "Oh, it's because John never brought it in from the other night." I just might have to have my camera on me tomorrow!
**Courtney, you know I love you**
XOXO


5 Shoutouts!:
courtney must be the toughest of the four kollen girls!!!! she takes a lot of abuse!!
LOL!!!
Love you Court!!! Wish I was there
I have some clothes with tags on them from years ago (don't tell Brian!). Could you return those for me when you do Courtney's returns? I'm not as good as her though, I have NO clue where the receipt is!
I Love all your sister stories!
LOL. Wish we were there to celebrate the holiday with all of you.
Post a Comment