Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Did you miss me?

I just got back from my week in Arizona with Kelsey, JJ, and the girls. As always, it was a wonderful trip. I had a good time amongst all the craziness. The main reason I went there was to celebrate Lauren and Kaelyn's 3rd birthday. I can't believe they are 3. I remember when Kelsey first brought them home, they were so little and now they are such big girls. My mom and Courtney came out with Hannah and Kate. The party was pretty laid back since we were the only people there:) Kelsey rented and bounce house and sno-cone machine (long story) for 5 kids. The sno-cone machine was a big hit! You thought the kids died and went to heaven. I think they each had about 5 sno-cones each, one which was for dinner!

It's always sad to leave...I hate good-byes, but I know I'll be thankful tomorrow morning at 6am when I won't be woken up by the girls yelling "Good Morning, I'm up!"

One of the highlights of the trip was our shopping spree where Kelsey broke down and let JJ tell her the sex of the new baby. He was so cute shopping for the little guy. I've never seen a dad so excited to shop for their kid. Check out Kelsey's blog for the details...it's a funny story.

On a selfish note, after shopping we went through the girls old clothes and I got alot of things for my little princess. She's going to be the best dressed infant! Thank you Lauren and Kaelyn for sharing your old clothes. I'm waiting for the day that Kaelyn sees my girl in one of her old outfits and says, "Hey, those are mine!" and wants them back:) Kelsey, I know it was hard for you to get rid of your baby girl clothes, but here's to having #4! We can be pregnant again together:)

Hannah with the Birthday girls, Lauren and Kaelyn

Kelsey and I rockin' our GG headbands!

Lauren and Kaelyn blowing out their birthday cupcakes!


8 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

I love that you and Kelsey are sporting your Gossip Girl headbands!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I must admit that I did miss you! And no time like the present to come out of the closet as one of your blogstalkers. I love reading you and your sister's blogs - they're so cute! i love reading about what you guys are doing. You have so much fun together...I was thinking about asking if your parents wanted to adopt me. I could be the adopted 5the Kollen sister. :-) Please add me to your friend list or whatever, because if any of your blogs ever went private, I'd feel lost! Welcome back!

caxline said...

yeah, I don't like when you are away...no one calls me.

tell nikki she can only be adopted if she commits to working 5-10 hours per week for dad.

kkp1220 said...

We miss you already!!!

Thanks for coming out to visit. We always love our company;-)

I did miss reading since you are one of few that makes sure to keep it updated;-)

xoxo

p.s. have fun catching up on your tivo;-)

Anonymous said...

Nikki come clean with your Blog Address. I have absolutely no idea who you are. You are kinda freaking me out. :) I am getting to the point of calling the FBI to figure out who exactly you are. :)

J.J.

Sandy said...

We miss you already Paige!!! :) It was so great seeing you!

Anonymous said...

Candace, we call you all the time. You don't answer your phone!!!

Anonymous said...

Candace - i'm willing to put in my pre-adoption work...as long as it isn't yard work or cleaning - but i'll happily hire out. :)
J.J. - please don't freak out. i haven't started my blog yet, but you'll be 1st to know when i do (not much to blog about in orange county.) :) Spiderman might do better locating me...or Feedjit. :)