DEEP THOUGHTS BY PAIGE!
Why do I find myself sucking in my stomach when I take a picture? It keeps getting bigger, but for some reason I think I can hide it. What's wrong with me?
Why can't it be socially acceptable for pregnant women to wear diapers? Do you know how much work I could get done if I didn’t go to the restroom every 10 minutes? I’m thinking of starting a new trend.
You’re supposed to exercise when you’re pregnant for various reasons. Can someone please tell me how I’m supposed to do so when I can’t even bend down to tie my shoes?
I’m currently trying to get in touch with Washington for a family bailout. I figured since cities, states, and companies can get money for a bailout, why can’t my family?
How is it that MTV (aka Music Television) canceled it's only show that actually showed music video's ?
Why do I find myself sucking in my stomach when I take a picture? It keeps getting bigger, but for some reason I think I can hide it. What's wrong with me?
Why can't it be socially acceptable for pregnant women to wear diapers? Do you know how much work I could get done if I didn’t go to the restroom every 10 minutes? I’m thinking of starting a new trend.
You’re supposed to exercise when you’re pregnant for various reasons. Can someone please tell me how I’m supposed to do so when I can’t even bend down to tie my shoes?
I’m currently trying to get in touch with Washington for a family bailout. I figured since cities, states, and companies can get money for a bailout, why can’t my family?
How is it that MTV (aka Music Television) canceled it's only show that actually showed music video's ?

7 Shoutouts!:
I like the working out without tying your shoes. They should make velcro for adults;-)
love this post!
just a second ago I went pee and thought, "wow, I haven't gone pee for about 9 hours! That's much better than when I'm prego and have to go every freakin second!"
believe me...that day will come again when you can go longer than 15 minutes! :-)
I often wonder what happened to MTV. It use to be video killed the radio star, but now it is reality killed the video star. Kind of a shame. Was that a little so deep. hahahha
LMAO, you crack me up! Seriously my mom bought those slip on tennis shoes for when I was prego, she just couldn't stand watching me trying to get my shoes on any more!!
Seriously, that is funny about MTV, they just need to call it RTV, reality television, for that is all it plays anymore!!!
You are HILARIOUS! LOVE the deep thoughts!!!
Thanks for adding me to your "blogger friends"... FINALLY. Can I add you to mine? :-)
So funny! Ok, when do we get to see more pregnancy pictures?
Post a Comment