I'm still in AZ with Kelsey! I think I'm wearing out my stay:) They celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary and took advantage of some free babysitting and went to dinner and a movie.
Now this is my kind of babysitting.....
MOVIE AND POPCORN!
XOXO Bill and Paige at 9:17 PM
12 Shoutouts!:
You're too funny! They all look so happy! :)
You're too funny! They all look so happy! :)
You are not wearing out your welcome. We are sad to see you go:-(
I was wondering where everyone was... nice practice! Can you babysit my kids? They both have the flu and that will give you GREAT practice!
You are HIRED! You make it look so easy... how do you have all four sitting so quietly? I'm impressed! :-)
You are hired at my house. Can you stay for a few weeks. Does that price include cooking and cleaning:) I could use a few moments to myself.
We don't want you to go Paige!! Promise you will come back soon!! :)
Wow, impressive! How did you get 4 kiddos to all sit together?
Helloooo, MaMaw was there helping!!!
Did you really forget the fact that your mom was there? What kind of daughter are you? I knew you couldn't cause this kind of calmness on your own, then I read the last comment. Too funny! ;)
Erin
wow!! 4 little girls, sitting calmly, hair washed, enjoying a movie. good job! (even if your mom helped out.) ;)
Just for the record all you doubters, my mom was on the computer the whole time! I will admit that Court helped give them a bath:)
Post a Comment