While I was in Arizona, Bill had a few friends, AJ and Ralph, come out to visit him. As usual, Bill kept them busy being a tour guide, but they had a lot of fun. Thankfully, the weather cooperated with them. I don't think it would have mattered though; AJ is from Minnesota and Ralph is from North Dakota. I'm not very good with geography and weather, but I think it gets pretty cold in their neck of the woods. Although it was a quick trip, Bill kept it action-packed. They took in "The Springs" finest comedy club (the only one in town), the U.S. Olympic Training Center, and went to the Air Force football game against Colorado State (Bill's sister Jodi's alma mater). Bill said that the game was much better than the game we went to as far as the weather and events. He said the fly-over was AMAZING and all the cadets were full of spirit (as usual).
Ralph * Bill * AJ (they were all in the MBA program together)
Ralph and Bill at the U.S. Olympic Training Center
A.J. fielding reporters' questions at the U.S.O.C.
"Yes, you in the front..."
WARNING:
The pictures that follow had no influence from me, but it makes me proud to think that I'm rubbing off on Bill. I think their 1st boys weekend they got zero pictures...this is proof to show you that men CAN CHANGE!! Now remember that these are highly-educated, grown men!! (Note from Bill...AJ was in charge of pictures. He's much better than I am!)


4 Shoutouts!:
Looks like the boys had a fun time! Can't wait until we can come out and get the Bill Robers tour of Colorado Springs!
Such hilarious pictures!! It was so good to see you!! You look absolutely fantastic~~ I hope you can make it to AZ one more time before you precious cargo arrives :)
I am impressed the boys took those pictures all on their own!! I think you need to teach Brian and the boys how to be more like Bill!!! :) You taught him well Paige!! :)
The pictures speak 1000 words. I wish I could watch them ask people to take their pictures;-)
Post a Comment