Dear Hayley Paige,
I can't believe I am sitting here writing your 3 month letter. I felt like it was just yesterday we were celebrating 2 months!
This past month has been such an exciting month for you and you have grown so much. The highlight was getting baptized into God's family. It was such a special day for us and we were so blessed to share it with family and friends. You shared this day with your cousin Meghan, which made it extra special.
You are becoming so much more alert these days. You are starting to notice your animals more and you will now respond to anyone that will talk to you. You have started to belly laugh...not completely, but you get so excited when you start to laugh that it makes you laugh more. Daddy and I love it when this happens. You also get so excited when you make noise and then laugh at yourself. You've discovered that you have hands! You will sometimes just sit and stare at them in amazement.
You still HATE your baths. I don't know what I'm going to do with you. Every other child I know loves their bath and would spend hours in there if they were allowed, but not you. You scream so loud that I keep expecting the neighbors to check in and make sure you're OK. It's funny because when you were baptized I was sure that you would FREAK OUT when the water got poured over you, but strangely enough, it had the opposite effect and actually calmed you. I had thought we were turning a leaf, but you have proven me wrong. I've tried everything...hot, cold, with me, without me, sponge baths...I don't know what's left to try?
You have become quite the little sleeper and napper now. You are so easy to put to bed and wake up so happy (sometimes I wonder if you're mine because I'm not a morning person...you must get that from daddy). You still LOVE to be swaddled, but recently have "escaped" by morning time. I plan to continue to swaddle you until you start to roll because it calms you and you just go right to bed. You've started taking morning naps religiously, but we're still working on your afternoon nap. To be perfectly honest it's partly my fault because I'm always dragging you around with me and I'm not ready to have you on a schedule yet.
Thanks to you our house looks like Babies R Us super-store. We have officially set-up every toy we have for you and they are laid out all over our house. I wonder if there is enough time in the day for you to enjoy all of them :)

7 Shoutouts!:
She's adorable, Paige!
She is getting so big and cuter every day. She had a very busy month this last month!
You are such an angel, Hayley Paige. I love you!!
Absolutely love the pics in the bouncy. How do you get her to pose so nicely for you?? She looks like a baby model :)
I like that her cheeks are starting to fill out. You are probably starting to feed her when she is hungry instead of when you are ready to feed;-)
xoxo
Oh my gosh, she is SO adorable!
Yeah! I love reading your letters to her!
Post a Comment