We had a great father's day together! After church, we came home and I made Bill breakfast. I know he really wanted to go out, but Hayley barely makes it through church and needs to come home and take a nap. I made him breakfast and he got to eat of the "red plate"...show me one restaurant that would have given him a special red plate to eat off?
We took advantage of the great weather and spent the day at the pool with some friends. This was Hayley 1st time in the pool and after much begging from mommy she ended up not screaming her head off. We then got Bill pizza for dinner and then roasted s'mores with friends. It was such a perfect day!

5 Shoutouts!:
she looks so darn cute in her bathing suit!! sounds like a fun day ;)
Happy Father's Day Bill!
What a great day...I love the s'more set up!!! Was there a wine that matches up well with them?? :)
your pancakes look burnt:-(
glad you let bill eat some pizza. i remember the days you wouldn't let him eat pizza cuz it was too expensive;-)
I thought you didn't want him to eat pizza because a salad would be healthier?
Post a Comment