Hayley Paige
Ainsley Evelyn
My Girls!
About Me
Craft Blog
Family Blogs
Easier to stalk
- Brian and Shalyse
- The Anderson's
- The Axelson's
- The Bauer's
- The Bayardo's
- The Bender's
- The Butier's
- The Caldarella's
- The Colato's
- The DeShazers
- The Falky's
- The Frank's
- The Gardiner's
- The Grady's
- The Kruska's
- The Leahy's
- The Meiferts
- The Monroe's
- The Naves'
- The Ogg's
- The Porter's
- The Robin's
- The Seymour's
- The Stile's
- The Thacker's
- The Vasquez's
- The Wing's
- The Young's

10 Shoutouts!:
I can't wait until August to see her in person! Isn't it funny how when you bring out the camera, they stare at it with such intense fascination?
lol
She's not bug-eyed, she's just being a girl!
She is beautiful!
I love those bug eyes! : )
I apologize for offending little Hayley (who by the way has no idea what a wedding, flower girl, or walking is!!!!!!) but I have 2 ring boys and two flower girls. Besides, we'll have to detach her from your chest long enough for the ceremony!!! I think that'll be tramatizing enough! But I love you little Hayley!!!
She is tooo cute! Love all of her headbands... mama's been busy at Michaels ;-)
she is a very cute little bug eyed beauty. i love her headbands...gets me excited for a girl :)
lil bill is so stinkin cute.
she is a doll! I love all her flower headbands!
Post a Comment