if it doesn't "catch" anything?
I had just finished burping Hayley and then felt a little rumble down there. I went to change her and found this little surprise. How did she completely miss the diaper? It was all the way up to her neck, under her armpits, and behind her ears. It could've been the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. And what does a good mommy do before changing her? Gets her camera to take a picture and share with the rest of the world!
All clean:)

17 Shoutouts!:
seriously, I feel your pain. That is so gross;-)
OMG!! That's gross!! lol!! I have so been there!!! too funny!!!
Ha, too funny. When I get a messy one I just turn on the sink. I don't even mess with the wipes.
been there done that except I'm so cheap I try to save the onsie! That's how Megsie is all the time, and she is not in size 1, so don't go there!
NASTY!!! I don't miss that!!!
I love that you capture every moment. I don't think that Brandon would have taken part in pictures during those moments. LOL
Ahhh...welcome to motherhood! It just gets better from here! Wait until it's really smelly poop! : )
Now, that is foul!!!! And coming from such a pretty little girl.
And you even gave us a closeup. . . thanks Paige! She is still super cute even after knowing she is capable of that. And, I love that Bill takes part in all these photo shoots, Jack would never!
How the heck did it shoot up her back? That is some power poop! Holy cow! She probably felt a lot better when it was out then when it was in!
WOW! That's all I have to say!
You are such a good photographer that I could feel your hesitation of taking the picture as you were lifting the onesie!
I have two words for you,
HUGGIES SUPREMES
They catch everything. They're more expensive but so worth it.
So gross! I assume you used rubber gloves too?
Welcome to motherhood. Juliette has had some explosions, but I think Hayley takes the prize for that one. I think it happens more with breastfeeding because it is more watery. I have yet to figure out how it gets up there back in an upright position.
OH MY WE HAVE BEEN DOING THAT RECENTLY, IT JUST GETS RIPER WITH TIME!
Super pooper! You have to love the diaper blow out experience ;) Keep in mind . . . now you're doomed to capture these moments with any/all future Robers children.
Post a Comment