i love you daddy! thanks for being the best daddy ever!!!
ps...I hope you like it because mommy spent alot of time on it and even used words she shouldn't have used in my presence because she couldn't get it to work!
This video was the death of me! I had been working on it for about 3 weeks and downloaded about a million programs to my computer trying to get music to it. There were several times that the computer almost flew out the window. For the life of me I couldn't get it to work. I almost didn't post it, but figured since I worked so hard on it...you'll get to see it, but with no music...sorry. Just play a nice song on the radio while watching it!

9 Shoutouts!:
You're video is super cute. I'm sure Bill loves it and will cherish it forever.
if you're not on a mac, try windows movie maker next time. it's super easy, just select photos to import and import a song and drop it in! what a great bunch of memories you've got there!
Get yourself a MAC and use iMovie or iDVD. I did my end of the year slideshow and I did it with very little help. It was awesome--music, transitions, time, etc.
Happy Father's Day, Bill. Love you.
I think it's great even without the music.
What great memories!! Happy Father's Day, Bill!
Great video Paige! I hope Bill had a great Father's Day!
So cute! Did you try Photo Story (Windows?) It's really easy too. I'm sure Bill loved it and appreciated all your work (and that you didn't throw the computer out the window!)
I love the video! You did work hard! & She is adorable especially with her little special note for Daddy.
Post a Comment