Our goal this summer is to try to do something touristy every weekend. Last weekend we went to Garden of the Gods and this weekend we headed to Manitou Springs. It is such a cute town! It was such a beautiful day and it was packed! We almost called it a day after looking for parking for 20 minutes :(
We had lunch at a local restaurant, got ice cream and fudge, shopped, and hit up the penny arcade!! We couldn't get Bill off the skee ball game! I was nervous because Hayley wouldn't be home to take her afternoon nap, but she was perfect. We had such a great day and can't wait to see what we'll do next weekend!

5 Shoutouts!:
How fun! That is a great idea to get out and see the sights. You can find out all of the good ones so next time I come out we'll know where to go!
I love touristy stuff! Did you have fun on the motorcycle? You should have put Hayley on it too!
Love her Hanna
I love the new picture of her! What amazing eyes she has!
Cool trip...looks like nice weather too!!! The new header picture is beautiful!!
Post a Comment