Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Look what I found...

Hayley just found her tongue and she LOVES it. She will stick it out at any chance she can get!








She also has found her hands and she is so fascinated by them. She will look at them, move them away, and then bring them back. Her eyes get so big and she laughs so hard when she brings them back to her face...it's like she thinks "wow! These things won't go away."






6 Shoutouts!:

Ali C. said...

That's really cute! I love that she is investigating her hands! That's hilarious! J sticks his tongue out all the time, but he is usually trying to eat his bib or blanky.

Michelle Wing said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I guess she doesn't need any more toys now that she can entertain herself!

kkp1220 said...

;-)

The Robin Family said...

Very cute. Love the tongue.

Anonymous said...

Loving that girl!!

Aimee said...

That's hilarious!