Thursday, June 18, 2009

Buggy's new friend

In true bug-eyed fashion, Hayley goes to sleep with her eyes wide open just staring at her ceiling. Her mobile wasn't good enough, so I decided to buy her the Twilight Turtle. She absolutely LOVES it! I will put her in her crib and she will literally look at the stars and talk for 30-40 min before going to sleep. It was dead silent so I went to go check on her and she was wide awake just looking at the stars:)

buggy and her turtle:)

9 Shoutouts!:

Elizabeth said...

Ava had the turtle... and now it has been handed down to Luke! They are the greatest! Glad little cutie Miss Hayley likes her new night time buddy :)

caxline said...

what is the world is buggy wearing...she looks like he is wrapped in a pbk gingham sheet. take her out of the miracle blanket - she is clearly too big. where do i get that turtle...little b wants one.

kkp1220 said...

I want to get one!!

Sandy said...

those are the best!! Austin has had one since he was little and he just loves it too!! Brian and I always want to steal it from him and put it in our room ;) She is getting so big!!! such a cutie ;)

Ali C. said...

I just saw one of those in a cute little baby boutique here in town and thought about getting one. It looks really freaking cool.

Anonymous said...

I want the turtle as well

Michelle Wing said...

Is she wearing a bow in bed?! She is getting SO BIG. I've heard the turtles are fantastic.

Sandy said...

Hey...I got Brooke's big flower bow on etsy!!! ;) I will look up the actual boutique and let you know ;)

Mamahol said...

Sierra has the ladybug and sleeps with it every night. Isn't it amazing?