Before everyone got too busy and left for Christmas we all got together for a Christmas cocktail party at the Porters. It was so much fun and I think my stomach was hurting from laughing so hard. We had dinner, drinks, and then topped if off with a white elephant gift exchange. Now I HATE white elephant games. I just can't seem to bring myself to waste money on a junky gift, so I get something decent and then I walk home with junk. Nothing irritates me more! This year I decided to let it go and play the game. It was so much fun and believe it or not I'm looking forward to playing again next year. There were a couple of "great" gifts that brought lots of laughs, but of course Bill's brought home the best gift of the night!
bill modeling his new outfit (he is such a good sport...I don't' know why I had a kid...he lets me dress him up)
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Shoutouts!:
You are one lucky woman! Bill is so sexy!!
Post a Comment