**Feel free to disagree with me, but any negative/disrespectful comments will be deleted**
waiting patiently
the line inside
buggy's set up!
Sarah Palin's book tour brought her to Colorado Springs, so my friend Julia and I decided to join the other crazy people and get our books autographed. It felt like Black Friday since we were standing in line at 5:45am for a wrist band to come back in the evening to wait in line more to get her autograph on our books. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, except for the first 30 minutes that we were outside. I have no idea how cold it was, but it was cold...somewhere in the negatives and it was snowing. Since I had Hayley with me, I made sure that all the blankets were on her and that she was warm and I just sucked it up! Once we got inside we were able to "set up camp" and just hang out.

12 Shoutouts!:
What's to disagree about? You described your adventure--very apolitical!! I wish you had gotten me a signed copy. Sounds like fun, and HP was surely a good sport!!
I got a little worried when I saw the look alike, I was thinking "wow she isnt as cute in person!" Haha...looks like a good time!.
I saw the look alike first on FB and before I read your caption, I was like, Oh sweety, that aint Sarah Palin. That lady is fat in the face! But then I read your comment and felt much better!
I was thinking the same thing about the look a like. I think you are crazy for standing in the freezing cold and snow for anything, but then again I am a California girl and you are clearly turning into a CO girl. Glad you got your book signed. I am so impressed with Buggy adn how patient she is, I can only hope that mine will be so "portable" and mellow.
Buggy is perfect, would you expect anything less from that little cutie?? :)
Yeah, that looks like so much fun! Buggy is such a good little girl.
I'm not sure there is anything wrong with the story other than now you really have nothing but a signed book:-( Kinda like my signed bottle of wine from that guy, Andrew Firestone. Too bad there wasn't a big ol present at the end;-0
Hi Paige,
I was going to go to her book signing but way too cold. You are a very brave woman. It was -12 degrees that morning, you know.(at least at my house) Congratulations on the autograph, I love Sarah and am in the process of reading her book. Cathy Quesnell
I agree with Meghan, I thought, wow she is a lot chunkier than I thought! You got me a book right? I asked first...and yes I do think your absolutely crazy! don't delete my comment though! I only speak the truth. enjoy it now cuz #2 is gonna kick you in the behind and I want to be there to watch and enjoy!
Your daughter is so darling!! She looks like such a little trooper just hanging out while you go on all sorts of adventures.
you are crazy!! at least you got your book for 30% off ;) hayley is a trooper for sure!! what a fun experience though ;)
Go Paige! I wish I could have dragged my butt out to do it =)
Post a Comment