Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa

Santa was at the Disneyland Hotel so we went to tell him that we will be in CA and not to forget us:)

getting ready to see santa



Cousins!

7 Shoutouts!:

The DeShazers said...

Santa's beard looks a little stale! I had the same problems with Grey, he kept wanting to look at Santa...too cute!! I am glad that he knows you are in CA!!

Ali C. said...

Maybe Bill should grow a beard like Santa so next year Hayley won't be so intrigued and maybe look at the camera!

Sandy said...

love that meghan is poking santa and hayley is staring at him like that!! too funny, cute pics ;)

MFR said...

Love how intrigued Hayley and Meghan are of Santa. And no tears!

Hope you have a good Christmas!

Karla and Brian said...

Hailey is too cute, Santa has got her full attention! I love the new picture at the top.

cari said...

Love the new header picture!! Hayley's outfit for Santa is super cute too!!! Merry Christmas!!

The Robin Family said...

I love how Haley can't keep her eyes off of Santa. Cute.