We did Christmas with our family before we came out to California. As expected Hayley could've cared less about her presents...it's a good thing Santa only brought a few. She was more interested in the tree, wrapping paper, ribbon, and boxes. Next year I'm just going to get her lots of boxes and wrapping paper! Santa brought Hayley her 1st Disney movie: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, which just happens to be one of my favorites...such a good Santa:) She also got a walker and a basketball hoop.
Santa was really good to Bill! Ever since we moved to Colorado, he has been begging for a pool table..."you can't have a basement without a pool table...what good is a basement without a pool table?" You get the picture. So Santa brought him a pool table! There went my dreams of a nice big playroom:( He is so excited to have this pool table and can't wait to have people over and play. The good thing is I won't be hearing about how we need a pool table ever again. Now if I can just get him to shut up about a grand piano!

3 Shoutouts!:
Why is the pool table sitting in your front room? It should be in the basement! The grand piano needs to go in the front room. ;)
And what about you? Was Santa good to you? The pictures of Hayley just keep getting cuter!
I LOVE that first picture of Hayley!! It is so cute!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!!!
Post a Comment