Friday, December 4, 2009

9 Months

I can't believe you are 9 months old already. Why didn't the 9 months of gestation go this fast? I have to say that these 9 months have been so much better than those:) You continue to be the center of our lives and we wouldn't have it any other way. Not much has changed this past month, you are still your perfect little self. Neither of us can remember our lives without you.

You are starting to show a little more interest in crawling, but not enough to make you do it. Daddy gets a little worried and will "practice" with you, but to be quite honest I don't mind that you're not mobile yet. Once you start moving we'll be wishing for these days back:) Plus, to be honest, I am enjoying being able to cuddle with you and you not squirming away from me.

You are becoming such a good little eater and really won't refuse anything anymore. We added a new favorite this past weekend at your Aunt Randi and Uncle Rick's house...ham. You cannot get enough of it. You have started to only want to self-feed, which makes me so happy that I spent so much money on a special baby food maker.

Your top tooth is finally making an appearance. It took a long couple of weeks, but it's finally here and I'm very thankful. We were spoiled with your 1st two teeth not bothering you at all but these made up for that! The downside is that you now grind them which is the worst sound in the world!

Daddy taught you how to clap this month and now you do it all the time. You just love it and cheer and clap at the same time! It makes you so happy that you can do it and then you just keep going:)










6 Shoutouts!:

Anonymous said...

HP, you are the cutest thing. I can't wait for you to get her. Don't quit snuggling just yet.

CrazyRossHouse said...

beautiful pictures, but they are all the same???????

Ali C. said...

Did you put her in a box? We are jealous about the teeth here! Her grin is so cute with all those teeth!!!

Michelle Wing said...

She is so cute! Happy 9 months Buggy.

Grady Family said...

I just love those little teeth!!! What a cutiepie:)

The DeShazers said...

Happy 9 mths, Hayley! You are such a doll and I just love how you show your teeth in your beautiful smile!! Too cute :)