Saturday, December 12, 2009

Get your ugly on!

We attended a going-away/ugly christmas outfit party and had a fun time getting dressed up! Our friend Sally is headed to Texas and we'll miss her lots. But we sent her off with a bang! I have to say that I think we all looked hot in our outfits. People kept staring at us all night and at one point a guy came over to our table and asked to take a picture with us. Yep we were those freaks! You know we're going to end up on a "what not to wear out" blog!

Bill and I looking hot in our outfits

The girls!

Bill and I with Sally

Julia and I with Mike

Ashely * Julia * Karin * Me

Molly * Cindy * Me

At the bar where people were staring at us and taking pictures of us!

5 Shoutouts!:

Michelle Wing said...

I thought you were at someone's house. I can't believe you went out in public like that! Good thing you aren't in college anymore or people would have thought you were being hazed. ;)

The DeShazers said...

You are dead sexy!!

Ali C. said...

Are the guys wearing old lady sweatshirts? And is Bill really wearing a pink tie? Holy cow!

The Robin Family said...

What a fun party. I love the guys sweaters.

kkp1220 said...

cute skirt, did you buy that??
Surprised Buggy wasn't there;-0
See you friday!!