Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas...Colorado Style

We have been busy with Christmas festivities. We put up Christmas lights and decorated our house (the outside...the inside has been decorated for over a month!). Bill had purchased a million lights last year and was so excited to put them all up this year. Every tree and bush are covered in lights and I love it! We also put up our new snowman and candy canes! Bill worked so hard and is so proud that we have the most lights on our street.

bill busy putting up lights!

We then had Santa come visit us at our community center, so we went to tell him what a good little girl buggy has been and to decorate cookies and make an ornament. Hayley did very well with Santa and didn't cry when she sat on his lap.

buggy telling santa what a good girl she's been

hayley and mommy

Santa telling the kids a story

We then headed downtown to see the Festival of Lights parade. It was so cold and we lasted long enough to see our friend's float and then left!

Me * Ashley * Molly * Karin

braving the cold weather

all bundled up

6 Shoutouts!:

The DeShazers said...

I love Buggy's hat but she doesn't look too excited to be out in the cold. Grey doesn't mind the cold but he tears off his hat AND his shoes AND his socks...after he throws off the blanket. We would not survive in CO!!

Michelle Wing said...

Yeah for Christmas! Buggy is so cute all snuggled up.

Cheryl said...

I love Hayley's picture with Santa! I'm jealous! I think you need to post a pic of your house all lit up :)

The Naves said...

That is the cutest Santa, no wonder Buggy wasn't afraid of him. Looks like a lot of fun festive activites. I agree, lets see the house!

OSU 98 said...

Yeah, where is the picture of the house all lit up???

Sandy said...

what a cute santa outfit!! man, it looks cold there!!! :) that could be the most realistic looking santa i have ever seen!