So, I wake up this morning to my dad (yes, I'm home for a day and a half) on the phone with Enterprise Rent A Car. He has a game in Washington in a few weeks and is trying to get a 12/15 passenger van so all the officials could be together in one car. He's discussing logistics/details with the agent and when I hear him ask "How many seats are in a 12 passenger van?" WTH?!?!?! Was he serious? If I was on the receiving end of that question I might have just hung up!!
**Rich's Disclaimer**
I don't know if this makes it any better, but he wants to clarify. He is standing behind me freaking out because thats not what he meant! Okay, so I ask him to clarify what he meant. He said he meant, how many rows of seats? He actually thought that they would have 12 individual rows!!! How does he make it through life with this kind of thought process?


5 Shoutouts!:
Ahh, the good old ERAC days! I loved the people who would ask such intelligent questions as those!
love you dad!!
for the safety of the residents of washington...please do not let him drive.
That is hysterical! I absolutely LOVE stories about your dad!! :)
Your dad is the best.
Post a Comment