This is SOOOO exciting!!! In Costa Mesa, there is an ultrasound place that will tell you the sex at just 13 weeks and they are 100% correct! It is crazy! I can't wait until I get pregnant again so I can find out at this place. We are now going on month 5 of trying and nothing happening... ARGH! I am so happy for you.... hope that you feel better soon too!!!
12 Shoutouts!:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
I am always amazed by these . . . what a treasure you are carrying.
That makes all the toilet visits so worth it :)
Hank is so handsome! Only 8 more weeks until you can find out!!
This is SOOOO exciting!!! In Costa Mesa, there is an ultrasound place that will tell you the sex at just 13 weeks and they are 100% correct! It is crazy! I can't wait until I get pregnant again so I can find out at this place. We are now going on month 5 of trying and nothing happening... ARGH! I am so happy for you.... hope that you feel better soon too!!!
That's so exciting! I am so happy for both of you!
oh gosh, how cute that little peanut is!!! That is a great u/s for so early.
isn't it ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!
Congrats to both of you! It is so amazing!!
Jen DeShazer
That is way too precious! It will go fast, and soon you will be able to hold him/her! I am so excited for you!!
So cute! I hope you find out what you're having and share with all us!
I cherished every one of those ultrasound pictures. I found special frames that held the ultrasound pictures...I still have one up in our office.
Enjoy all of these moments. Soon enough you will be holding your bundle of joy.
Post a Comment