This is me all day long! Toilets are becoming my new best friend!Seriously, I sometimes wonder what I got myself into. Of all my family and friends, I think I win the award for having the most morning sickness. I will just vomit at any time, it doesn't prefer morning/noon/night. It actually likes to switch it up on me...very pleasant! I now travel with airplane barf bags in my purse! I even went against my beliefs and got drugs for it. I always thought pregnant people exaggerated and should "tough" it up. I'm here to apologize to all pregnant women, especially you Courtney (although I still believe you "milk" it from time to time). Everyone keeps telling me that it will go away at 12 weeks! Let's hope their right or I will need to send this child to my parents for 9 months when I have #2.
Robers Out!

18 Shoutouts!:
Paige, I was that sick too...when I had the twins!:) Hope you feel better soon. I know how much it sucks to feel that way.
It will all be worth it in the end!!!! Thanks again for inviting us to your Birthday party. The boys had so much fun swimming and playing with Bennett.
Danielle
I could have gone my whole life without seeing that picture!
So sorry, that sucks! I'm sure you have tried everything but Sea Bands helped me get through the day. It will get better, hang in there!
I'm so sorry your so sick. I hope it goes away soon. I did get a bit freaked out by your picture.
It must definitely be a boy since it is causing you so much grief already :) Hope you feel better soon :(
I have to tell you, Paige, I cracked up at this post. You so make me laugh out loud! What a great sense of humor you have! It will serve you well for your next 50 years of parenting!
I am sure it won't last... and the funny thing is you will be up for it again in another couple of years. You are such a good sport!
I am so sorry Paige. That feeling must be horrible. Have you tried changing your vitamins? I noticed some pre-natals I took would make me very sick to my stomach and I finally found one that didn't do that. Just a suggestion.
Oh Paige...I feel your pain! i was deathly ill the entire 9 months and would also have to bring gallon sized ziplock bags everywhere with me! I was teaching then so I'd have to run out in the hall and just barf!
The one and ONLY thing that ended up saving my life was the drug Zofran. You may be on it. it's for chemo patients and it's amazing! it's SUPER expensive, but now they have generic, but it's worth EVERY penny.
what are you taking now??
I really hope you start feeling better!!!
That is not you. This girl is too skinny!
I might milk not doing things, but I don't milk how I feel. Morning or night, this baby doesn't care.
I accept your apology.
Welcome to the joys of pregnancy. And really how do you make puking look so cute??? I think I was in a wreching not for 9 months - I was sick until the morning of my c-section... Hey the up side you et a cute babe to love!
Congrats!!!
Shannon
(One of Courtney's HS friends)
Hope it goes away soon!!!!
It will get better soon! And don't feel bad my sister had to take drugs for it too! Miss Ya!
YOU POOR THING! I can't even imagine... that baby is already so lucky to have an awesome mommy like you! You are a trooper. Hang in there!
I think I fianlly figured out my id and password to leave a comment, this blog thing is takign me a minute, but I will get there.
Congratulations again on the pregnancy, I am so excited for you! And, I can't wait to see the next 7 months blogs! And, I promise to update mine soon. My camera broke, so its been a bit of a challenge with Jack's archaic camera which to that comment he says "but it takes great photos". . . .yea, if you don't need a flash! I am buying myself a new one when we get from San diego I think.
Oh Paige, I am so sorry!! Hopefully your trips to the toilet thrown will end soon ;) That is seriously the worst!! Brushing my teeth always seemed to make me lose it...and then I would want to brush them again and it was like an endless cycle!! LOL :)
Post a Comment