One of my good friends from college, Melissa, got married this past weekend and I was lucky to be a part of it. I fly up early to visit with another friend from college, Ali and her husband, Scotty. We didn't do much, just hung out and watched the Olympics. I ended up staying up till 2am (still don't know how I did it) watching the women's gymnastics. Seriously, does it really need to be on that late?
I headed to Reno on Friday for the wedding. The rehearsal dinner was absolutely amazing. It was at the Hyatt on Lake Tahoe and we had the private room overlooking the lake. We could walk out and we were right on the beach. The sunset was beautiful. The food was awesome and the drinks looked good (just wish I could have had one).
I headed to Reno on Friday for the wedding. The rehearsal dinner was absolutely amazing. It was at the Hyatt on Lake Tahoe and we had the private room overlooking the lake. We could walk out and we were right on the beach. The sunset was beautiful. The food was awesome and the drinks looked good (just wish I could have had one).
As always, the wedding started bright and early with trips to the salon for hair, mani/pedi's, and makeup. Why is it that boys only take 20 min to get ready for a wedding, but the girls spend 5 hours getting ready? For the most part, Melissa seemed very calm and relaxed! The wedding was BEAUTIFUL and Melissa looked GORGEOUS. It was so fun to dance the night away and spend time with old friends!

6 Shoutouts!:
cute bridesmaid dresses. I really like em;-) The blue is so pretty
you looked good skinny bitch
You do look good...can't even tell that you are pregnant, too much "all day" sickness???
I'm so confused...some pictures your dress has straps and other it doesn't. Are the "no strap" pictures towards the end of the night? Did you break your straps raising the roof?
very pretty pics/dresses!!! You do look great!!! I love Lake Tahoe!! You Kollen girls are always in Weddings!! :)
You all looked beautiful!!
You definitely have that pregnancy glow about you!
Post a Comment