Just wanted to warn all my readers/stalkers that I'm headed to Reno for my friend Melissa's wedding and then I will in Bass Lake for a week, so NO posts:(
I know what you're thinking, "How am I going to survive without knowing what's going on in the Robers' lives?" I wish there were something I could do for you, but Rich doesn't like us using his computer in Bass Lake because we're on dial-up and it probably cost him pennies, but by his reaction when we pick up the computer, one would think we were robbing him blind.
So, I will leave you with what you'll be missing out on, but will be sure to come back with lots of pictures and great stories!
*12 People in a 3 bedroom house, with 2 bathrooms, which we designate one a boy bathroom and one a girl bathroom. Don't really know how that works out to our benefit because there are only 2 boys and 1 is 4, so he pretty much gets to use whichever one he's near. Therefore my dad, Rich, gets his own bathroom! How did he make out in this deal?
*Of the 12 people 6 are kids under the age of 4!! Yep, should be super fun!
*Of the 6 adults, 3 are pregnant so should be pretty useless (especially Courtney, but I'm sure Cinderella will come through and as long as I'm feeling good, I'll be fine)
*Dealing with my dad waking up at 5am banging every pot and pan in the kitchen trying to make coffee!


12 Shoutouts!:
can't wait to see you
it will be a blast...
bring your meds
I hope your sisters aren't as sick as you. That wouldn't be too much fun, three preggos all running to the same bathroom. I hope that it's nice and relaxing and you don't get sick. Have fun.
Cute baby picture on you last post.
I didn't know Cinderella was coming...where is she sleeping?
What about the rest of us that will be in your house during the day? 4 more adults and 3 more kids under five! can't wait to see you there.
I use to go there a lot as a child. I hope that you all have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home.
Don't knock it. The price is right for you!!!
You need to enjoy this summer because next summer there will be 3 MORE kiddos.....at least you won't be pregnant though!!
Have fun!
Have a great time... I look forward to the many stories from all of you!
Even though we know you are gone, we keep stalking your blog, hoping that maybe, just maybe you are able to post while on vaca :) We will keep checking :) Hope you are having fun!!!
Paige... I love the updates... but really... the pic of you next to the toilet??? Is that really you? I'm not thinking so! I hope you had a great time on your trip and hope to catch up soon.
love you lots... erin
From stalking your sisters, it appears you are home and no posts. What is going on:)
Post a Comment